As we see the role of communications expand across global brands, we’re also seeing the need to quickly get information to stakeholders that aren’t always in NewsWhip Spike. NewsWhip Alerts can help you with this, and you can learn more about how they work here.
This new feature will take a lot of the effort out of keeping your team up to date, so you can set your alerts up once in Spike and let your alerts do the work for you in keeping your team up to date with emails direct to their inbox. This is going to help you to:
- Reduce the time it takes your team to discover breaking stories & trends
- Have confidence that your searches are keeping your team fully up to date
- Ensure cover for every keyword & brand when team members are on leave
- Bring public engagement data to stakeholders that don’t use Spike
- Round up important articles for all stakeholders at regular intervals
Adding teammates to alerts
To get started, you can update any existing email alert and add up to 10 email addresses to the recipient list.
If you’re new to alerts, our alerts guide in the help centre can guide you through setting up your first alerts on NewsWhip Spike.
Visual improvements to alerts
On top of allowing you to add more email addresses to alerts, we have also updated the design of some of our email alerts to make it easier for you to gather insights from each alert as quickly as possible.
Ready to get started?
If you’d like help adding your teammates to your alerts, you can email your Customer Success Manager by clicking here.