Customer Success Manager – Onboarding Manager
NewsWhip seeks an Onboarding Specialist to join our Customer Success team on Broadway, NYC.
This is a unique opportunity to shape and change how the world’s leading media and brands communicate and interact with information.
The Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for onboarding, training and supporting our customers. We want to ensure that they get the most out of our products and you will be there every step of the way to make sure they get value from our service.
Our goal is to keep delivering value to our customers with each interaction. The CSM will be making sure that the customer understands how best to utilise our platforms, track and communicate crucial feedback to our product and development teams.
- Ensure our new and old customers grasp how to use our technology to drive value within their organisations
- Become an expert on our platforms: Spike, Analytics and our API
- Assist in developing and implementing robust 90 day onboarding program for different verticals of clients, and roles within each organization
- Plan and execute large scale onboardings for enterprise clients – including initial touchpoints, onsite trainings, presentations and workshops, followed by an information rich hand off to a Customer Success Manager
- Liaise with technical and non-technical teams internally to tailor onboarding to client needs
- Relay suggestions, complaints and ideas directly to our Product team – they thrive on regular feedback
- Learn success stories and new use cases for our technology from our customers, and share these with our internal teams
- Develop and maintain all learning materials: Help Center, LMS experience, and all training documents
- Have 3+ years’ Account / Relationship Manager experience in a SaaS-type environment
- Have excellent presentation abilities, both in-person and virtually
- Understand how to engage and excite an audience, catering learning experiences for all skill and interest levels
- Be comfortable talking to clients from many countries and professions
- Be a great problem solver. You will own an issue from start to finish and be sure it’s resolved
- Have brilliant communication skills. You will have to explain solutions and methodologies competently and concisely
- Be conscientious. You will have to resolve queries from beginning to end, which will involve persistence and liaising with different members of our teams
- Be honest. If you don’t know an answer, there’s a team to help you find it
- Be intellectually curious – NewsWhip is building an industry-defining product, and you’ll have an input on how it takes shape
- Enjoy and thrive in a collaborative startup environment
- Have a genuine interest and knowledge of news, internet culture and social media
- Competitive salary
- Strong commission plan
- Great working environment in the heart of NYC
- An opportunity to help define an entire new industry category
- Excellent opportunity to grow in one of New York’s most exciting companies
Who we are:
We believe in maintaining a friendly work environment, a healthy work-life balance, and compensating our employees fairly for their input. You’ll be part of a team that believes in mutual support and education, and for a company where a work week isn’t just the gap between weekends, but an opportunity to do work that is impactful and innovative. We also love eating and socializing together, and enjoy annual and seasonal company and team retreats, healthy and unhealthy snacks, and other perks.
If this is you, please apply here through the link, to Neil, our Head of Talent. Looking forward to speaking
NewsWhip is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.