Who we are:
NewsWhip is the leading technology for identifying and tracking the stories that matter in the world each day. We track millions of signals produced every day from social networks that reveal the articles, events, and people driving discussion and engagement.
Our customers include media leaders, agencies, Fortune 500 companies, political consultants, and governments. Our financial backers include the world’s leading news agency, The Associated Press.
NewsWhip is seeking a Content Strategist, to help our team tell NewsWhip’s story and receive hands-on experience building an influential brand. You will create client testimonials (from the world’s leading media and brands, including the Washington Post and Reebok), work on developing external research and analysis, contribute to the blog/newsletter and assist the marketing team with events and pr initiatives.
What the right candidate will have:
- Tremendous curiosity, energy and enthusiasm to learn and drive our business forward
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to pull complex insights from large data sets, and translate it to meaningful information
- Interest in social media and social technology
- Experience working at a media or SaaS company preferred
- Background in journalism, marketing, or communications preferred
The right candidate does not need to have every requirement or experience listed, just a passion for learning and a desire to grow.
What you’ll do:
- Creating marketing assets such as blogs, whitepapers, PDFs, case studies
- Running weekly reporting to track company interest and potential leads
- Creation of competitive reports to market our products and exhibit the value of our social data
- Running company social accounts and posting strategy
- Copywriting and design assistance for newswhip.com
- Ad-hoc opportunities to work with product and sales teams to gain new skills
- Competitive salary
- Performanced-based bonus
- Great working environment on Broadway at the Financial District
- An opportunity to help define an entire new industry category
If this is you, please apply here through the link, to Neil our Head of Talent. Looking forward to speaking 🙂https://newswhip.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=34
We believe in maintaining a friendly work environment, a healthy work-life balance, and compensating our employees fairly for their input. You’ll be part of a team that believes in mutual support and education, and for a company where a work week isn’t just the gap between weekends, but an opportunity to do work that is impactful and innovative.We also love eating and socializing together, annual and seasonal company and team retreats, healthy and unhealthy snacks and other perks.
NewsWhip is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression